- Is it possible to work together? August 24, 2017 Jon-Paul
- Anyone affiliated with WordPress as a company... August 9, 2017 Jon-Paul
- Is your family disaster ready? May 25, 2017 writewizard
- A Number Play : 3 November 11, 2016 Annapurani Vaidyanathan
- WPC: The Number Game November 9, 2016 Dahlia
- Whew! I found this to be an Interesting Thought... November 4, 2016 Jon-Paul
- éclat October 25, 2016 onthevirg
- Has Anyone even taken into Consideration..? October 25, 2016 Jon-Paul
- #203 - Fern in a gully July 30, 2016 David Ferrie
- Please everyone who reads this post, please fire a letter, email, or fax to Roger Goodell July 20, 2016 Jon-Paul
October 2017 M T W T F S S « Feb 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
“Great” Thoughts of the Past
"Great" Thoughts by Andrew Viertel is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at https://bluedrew.wordpress.com/andrews-biography-short-version/.
Tag Archives: Politics
Well, it was quite a Super Bowl. (Yes, I’m late to the party.) I wasn’t sure I was going to be able to watch because I needed to be studying, but I relented and headed home from the library in time for the … Continue reading
You’re probably wondering why I titled this post the way I did. It’s pretty simple, actually. Please allow me to illustrate. Back in 2008, the last time there was an open Democratic field running for the party’s presidential nomination, I … Continue reading
My dad retired when I was twelve, about 3 months before I finished 7th grade. He and my mom both had full careers working for the County of Los Angeles and represented by the Service Employees International Union. It’s a … Continue reading
I’ve had a couple of interactions with Republicans over the last couple v of days. In both cases they indicated a disconnect with the Tea Party extremism that has c taken over the party of late. It’s not an uncommon … Continue reading
The word “treason” is getting thrown around a lot in response to the letter to the leaders of Iran written on United States Senate letterhead and signed by 47 Republican senators. I’d like to back away from that word. It’s … Continue reading
There are some years when I hear the list of Best Picture nominees and have never heard of . This is not one of those years. I haven’t seen any of them, but I’ve heard of them and I want to … Continue reading