- Is it possible to work together? August 24, 2017 Jon-Paul
- Anyone affiliated with WordPress as a company... August 9, 2017 Jon-Paul
- Is your family disaster ready? May 25, 2017 writewizard
- A Number Play : 3 November 11, 2016 Annapurani Vaidyanathan
- WPC: The Number Game November 9, 2016 Dahlia
- Whew! I found this to be an Interesting Thought... November 4, 2016 Jon-Paul
- éclat October 25, 2016 onthevirg
- Has Anyone even taken into Consideration..? October 25, 2016 Jon-Paul
- #203 - Fern in a gully July 30, 2016 David Ferrie
- Please everyone who reads this post, please fire a letter, email, or fax to Roger Goodell July 20, 2016 Jon-Paul
October 2017 M T W T F S S « Feb 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
“Great” Thoughts of the Past
"Great" Thoughts by Andrew Viertel is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at https://bluedrew.wordpress.com/andrews-biography-short-version/.
Tag Archives: education
It was a Monday night in early July. The kids were in bed, and Alissa and I were talking. The conversation rambled here and there. We talked about our jobs a bit, and the kids, of course. We were just … Continue reading
My dad retired when I was twelve, about 3 months before I finished 7th grade. He and my mom both had full careers working for the County of Los Angeles and represented by the Service Employees International Union. It’s a … Continue reading
D.O.G.S. stands for Dads of Great Students. Watch D.O.G.S. is a program of the National Center for Fathering and is run through our school’s PTA. The goal of the program is to get fathers and father figures to spend one … Continue reading
First, for those of you here in WesternWashington, you need not fear. I am not going to wax poetic about the coming of spring again. I’ve learned my lesson. When I do so, we get a cold snap and snow. … Continue reading
There’s so much to write about right now. I had a post planned for tonight, but it’s an important one and I want to take the time to say what I want to say correctly. So I’m going to push … Continue reading