- Is it possible to work together? August 24, 2017 Jon-Paul
- Anyone affiliated with WordPress as a company... August 9, 2017 Jon-Paul
- Is your family disaster ready? May 25, 2017 writewizard
- A Number Play : 3 November 11, 2016 Annapurani Vaidyanathan
- WPC: The Number Game November 9, 2016 Dahlia
- Whew! I found this to be an Interesting Thought... November 4, 2016 Jon-Paul
- éclat October 25, 2016 onthevirg
- Has Anyone even taken into Consideration..? October 25, 2016 Jon-Paul
- #203 - Fern in a gully July 30, 2016 David Ferrie
- Please everyone who reads this post, please fire a letter, email, or fax to Roger Goodell July 20, 2016 Jon-Paul
October 2017 M T W T F S S « Feb 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
“Great” Thoughts of the Past
"Great" Thoughts by Andrew Viertel is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at https://bluedrew.wordpress.com/andrews-biography-short-version/.
Category Archives: Personal Reflection
It was a Monday night in early July. The kids were in bed, and Alissa and I were talking. The conversation rambled here and there. We talked about our jobs a bit, and the kids, of course. We were just … Continue reading
My dad retired when I was twelve, about 3 months before I finished 7th grade. He and my mom both had full careers working for the County of Los Angeles and represented by the Service Employees International Union. It’s a … Continue reading
Last April I was home sick one Sunday. The main campus of my church streams Sunday Services live on the internet. I decided to check it out through our website. Of course, the live stream is not the only thing … Continue reading
Sometimes, in all the chaos of a busy schedule, you get a brief glance into something greater. I had one of those moments tonight. Alissa was home sick. I went and picked up the kids and took them grocery shopping. … Continue reading
Daylight savings time St. Patrick’s Day Spring starts Little League practice starts Only one day off from school Better weather Time for yardwork Spring training Becoming a basketball fan for a few weeks Thoughts turn toward summer.
In 10th grade, on the first day of school, my home room teacher introduced himself and floated an idea for a club that he thought would be fun to start, a Star Trek Club. Now, I’m going to let … Continue reading