- Is it possible to work together? August 24, 2017 Jon-Paul
- Anyone affiliated with WordPress as a company... August 9, 2017 Jon-Paul
- Is your family disaster ready? May 25, 2017 writewizard
- A Number Play : 3 November 11, 2016 Annapurani Vaidyanathan
- WPC: The Number Game November 9, 2016 Dahlia
- Whew! I found this to be an Interesting Thought... November 4, 2016 Jon-Paul
- éclat October 25, 2016 onthevirg
- Has Anyone even taken into Consideration..? October 25, 2016 Jon-Paul
- #203 - Fern in a gully July 30, 2016 David Ferrie
- Please everyone who reads this post, please fire a letter, email, or fax to Roger Goodell July 20, 2016 Jon-Paul
October 2017 M T W T F S S « Feb 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
“Great” Thoughts of the Past
"Great" Thoughts by Andrew Viertel is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at https://bluedrew.wordpress.com/andrews-biography-short-version/.
Category Archives: News
My dad retired when I was twelve, about 3 months before I finished 7th grade. He and my mom both had full careers working for the County of Los Angeles and represented by the Service Employees International Union. It’s a … Continue reading
No, this is not some reverence to Taylor Swift or her song. See, I didn’t even link to it. I’ve been sitting here, trying to think of what to write today. I’ll be out tonight, so I want to get … Continue reading
The whole Syria story has been something of a moving target, hasn’t it? This is my third version of a post on Syria. My first was to be a an attempt to analyze all the dizzying complexity of the situation, … Continue reading
It’s hard to know what to say about the outcome of the murder trial of George Zimmerman. Yeah, the Zimmerman trial. He was the person on trial. He was the one accused of murdering an unarmed child. There were times … Continue reading
Today is a day of words and the ideas that they form. It’s a day in which we, as Americans, celebrate our national heritage. The words of those documents that define our nation are writ large on Inauguration Day. The … Continue reading
I shouldn’t be writing tonight, at least not what I’m about to write. It’s too early, right? Tonight is a night for prayers and reflection, to hold our families close and be thankful that they are not among the twenty … Continue reading