- Is it possible to work together? August 24, 2017 Jon-Paul
- Anyone affiliated with WordPress as a company... August 9, 2017 Jon-Paul
- Is your family disaster ready? May 25, 2017 writewizard
- A Number Play : 3 November 11, 2016 Annapurani Vaidyanathan
- WPC: The Number Game November 9, 2016 Dahlia
- Whew! I found this to be an Interesting Thought... November 4, 2016 Jon-Paul
- éclat October 25, 2016 onthevirg
- Has Anyone even taken into Consideration..? October 25, 2016 Jon-Paul
- #203 - Fern in a gully July 30, 2016 David Ferrie
- Please everyone who reads this post, please fire a letter, email, or fax to Roger Goodell July 20, 2016 Jon-Paul
October 2017 M T W T F S S « Feb 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
“Great” Thoughts of the Past
"Great" Thoughts by Andrew Viertel is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at https://bluedrew.wordpress.com/andrews-biography-short-version/.
Category Archives: humor
Greetings everyone. I’m on Spring Break, so I actually have a little bit of time to do a post. Imagine that. Actually, I hadn’t planned on jumping back into the blogging game for the foreseeable future, but I was presented … Continue reading
I like that title. It sounds a lot more moody and exotic than what the post is actually about. I’ve made reference to our cat, but I never really told the story. Shortly after Christmas, we got a cat from … Continue reading
The ones you never expect to have? Here’s one: Me: Honey? Why is the cat carrying around a roll of toilet paper? Her: Oh…yes…um… It doesn’t even matter what the answer was. What matters is that she had an answer. … Continue reading
I keep having a great idea for a blog post, a great thought even. Sadly, that thought never manifests itself at times when I can do something about it. It’s been the same idea on several occasions, and I’m certain … Continue reading
I don’t like balloon animals. No….that’s too mild. I loath balloon animals. Closer. I hate balloon animals. Almost there. I hate b alloon animals with the white hot fury of a thousand suns! There we go. And I’m not crazy … Continue reading