- Is it possible to work together? August 24, 2017 Jon-Paul
- Anyone affiliated with WordPress as a company... August 9, 2017 Jon-Paul
- Is your family disaster ready? May 25, 2017 writewizard
- A Number Play : 3 November 11, 2016 Annapurani Vaidyanathan
- WPC: The Number Game November 9, 2016 Dahlia
- Whew! I found this to be an Interesting Thought... November 4, 2016 Jon-Paul
- éclat October 25, 2016 onthevirg
- Has Anyone even taken into Consideration..? October 25, 2016 Jon-Paul
- #203 - Fern in a gully July 30, 2016 David Ferrie
- Please everyone who reads this post, please fire a letter, email, or fax to Roger Goodell July 20, 2016 Jon-Paul
October 2017 M T W T F S S « Feb 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
“Great” Thoughts of the Past
"Great" Thoughts by Andrew Viertel is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at https://bluedrew.wordpress.com/andrews-biography-short-version/.
Category Archives: Family Life
Greetings everyone. I’m on Spring Break, so I actually have a little bit of time to do a post. Imagine that. Actually, I hadn’t planned on jumping back into the blogging game for the foreseeable future, but I was presented … Continue reading
My dad retired when I was twelve, about 3 months before I finished 7th grade. He and my mom both had full careers working for the County of Los Angeles and represented by the Service Employees International Union. It’s a … Continue reading
Spring break is officially over. School starts up in the morning and we will have a very busy sprint took the finish. It would be nice if we were starting off with a normal week, but there’s a lot going … Continue reading
We’re out of town, so I’m kind of phoning in the posts this weekend. I’m hoping we’re done with car shopping for several years. Ironically, if all goes as planned…《collapses in a fit of uncontrollable laughter, wiping tears away as … Continue reading
Prior to a twilight drive over the pass to get our kids, we named ohe cars. The Tiguan is Tigger and, keeping with the spirit of A.A. Milne, we named the rabbit, well, Rabbit. I bet you didn’t see that … Continue reading
So our kids leave town, and what do we do? We replace both our cars and both our phones. We are now the proud owners of a 2010 VW Tiguan, and 2008 VW Rabbit, and 2 Samsung Galaxy s6’s. But … Continue reading