I’m not Irish. Well, I’m a mutt, so there may be some wedged in there between the Scottish and Welsh. In any case, the Emerald Isle is not a huge part of my identity.
Still, I get to celebrate it every year. We have close friends who always do a St. Patrick’s Day party. That’s where we were tonight after baseball practice and dance class.
It’s generally the same group of people and traditional foods. All the kids are old enough to entertain themselves-it’s become a party for them too.
These friends host a number of parties like this each year and they’re always really fun. There’s definitely something b to be said for having a nice celebration to look forward to .
- Is your family disaster ready? May 25, 2017 writewizard
- A Number Play : 3 November 11, 2016 Annapurani Vaidyanathan
- WPC: The Number Game November 9, 2016 Dahlia
- Whew! I found this to be an Interesting Thought... November 4, 2016 Jon-Paul
- éclat October 25, 2016 onthevirg
- Has Anyone even taken into Consideration..? October 25, 2016 Jon-Paul
- #203 - Fern in a gully July 30, 2016 David Ferrie
- Please everyone who reads this post, please fire a letter, email, or fax to Roger Goodell July 20, 2016 Jon-Paul
- One Sermon July 17, 2016 nysabucco
- The Struggle with Hope July 17, 2016 nysabucco
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
“Great” Thoughts of the Past
"Great" Thoughts by Andrew Viertel is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at https://bluedrew.wordpress.com/andrews-biography-short-version/.