1. Shape a food items (a steak, cookie, pancake, etc.) like the number 12. Take video of the preparation and send it to a TV station.
2. Give birth to a 12 pound baby on Sunday. Name it after a Seahawk regardless of gender.
3. Make a 12th Man flag out of Lego, the bigger the better.
4. Wear a Patriots jersey in Pioneer Square and tell about your experience.
5. As an act of faith, get a tatoo celebrating a Seahawks win. On your face. Before kickoff.
6. Schedule a real, non-football-related church service at 3:30 on Sunday. Send in video of an empty church.
7. Have someone take video of you walking into various places around towns (grocery stores, restaurants, buses, etc.) and yelling “SEA!” Capture the inevitable “HAWKS!” response and walk out. Create a montage of doing this in several locations and send to a TV station.
8. Dye your pets blue and green (with pet-safe dyes, and “12” stencils of course).
9. Drive around town on empty streets during the game with a dash-cam rolling.
10.Likewise, drive through neighborhoods and record the cheers coming from people’s Super Bowl parties (in a non-creepy way, please.)
11. Write and perform your own Seahawks song.
12. Go to Pioneer Square to celebrate the victory after the game!