There’s something about coming in after an evening shopping trip. The food’s been put away. The kids are in bed. Lunches are ready. The tree is lit, it’s glow warming the room. Sure, there are things that need doing, but the classical Christmas music channel on Pandora says relax. Enjoy the quiet moment. There is nothing neglected tonight that can’t be taken care of tomorrow.
- A Number Play : 3 November 11, 2016 Annapurani Vaidyanathan
- WPC: The Number Game November 9, 2016 Dahlia
- Whew! I found this to be an Interesting Thought... November 4, 2016 Jon-Paul
- éclat October 25, 2016 onthevirg
- Has Anyone even taken into Consideration..? October 25, 2016 Jon-Paul
- #203 - Fern in a gully July 30, 2016 David Ferrie
- Please everyone who reads this post, please fire a letter, email, or fax to Roger Goodell July 20, 2016 Jon-Paul
- One Sermon July 17, 2016 nysabucco
- The Struggle with Hope July 17, 2016 nysabucco
- Mobile music for the masses July 15, 2016 yarpnews
- The Message in the Ads bluedrew.wordpress.com/2017/02/14/the… 2 months ago
- Why I Went to the Demonstration. bluedrew.wordpress.com/2017/02/01/why… https://t.co/ttl4Xb8Rkb 2 months ago
- Heading to #Westlake! #NoBanNoWall 2 months ago
- RT @hkkang: #standwithimmigrants #Seattle Emergency rally at Westlake park today 5-8pm. Let your voice heard! #NoBanNoWall 2 months ago
- RT @FootyMadPDX: The city attacked on 9/11 by radical Islamic terrorists rose 1st to fight the #MuslimBan. Who you callin' "snowflake"? #… 2 months ago
“Great” Thoughts of the Past
"Great" Thoughts by Andrew Viertel is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at https://bluedrew.wordpress.com/andrews-biography-short-version/.