Yes, I’m at it again. Tweet, tweet, tweetely deet.
1) Yet another beautiful autumn weekend. How does this bode for the coming winter? #theothershoe
2) Does the fact that we closed our B of A deposit accounts and moved to BECU make us economic hipsters? #earlytotheparty
3) I’m allowed to say that “the tax office” is H&R Block as long as I don’t represent my views as HRB’s? But do I want to? #purityof blogging
4) Best of luck to my brother in law as he runs in the NYC Marathon tomorrow! #adifferentkindofcrazy
5) Annie will be singing in her first preschool performance tomorrow morning. #theremaybealinktoyoutubetomorrow
6) Falling back tonight means the kids will be up early tomorrow. #norestfortheparents
7) Ug! Fix toilet. Ug! Fix door. Ug! Feeling manly. #insertfunnyhashtagthatIamtoopuritanicaltouse.
8) Reworking budgets is scary but empowering. #takecontrolofmoney
9) Next week is going to have interesting elements that won’t make the blog. #believeitornotIdonotwriteeverythingdown
10) This post should lead to the 10,000th page view on “Great” Thoughts. A more modest milestone than a million. #thankseveryone
Seriously, folks, 140 characters is not sufficient to convey they joy I feel knowing that I have readers. Neither would 140 pages. Thank you for being a part of “Great” Thoughts. As always, I love it when you like, share, tweet, and comment on my posts. Please keep reading, share with your friends and join the conversation.