Sometimes dinner doesn’t need to be fancy. Tonight was such a case. Start with a nice little roast. Add some potatoes, carrots, celery and onions and roast. You get just enough juice to pour on the veggies. Add corn on the cob and you’ve got dinner. All it needed was a loaf of freshly baked GF bread and a fresh boysenberry pie to make it perfection. Still, I’ll take it.
- Is your family disaster ready? May 25, 2017 writewizard
- A Number Play : 3 November 11, 2016 Annapurani Vaidyanathan
- WPC: The Number Game November 9, 2016 Dahlia
- Whew! I found this to be an Interesting Thought... November 4, 2016 Jon-Paul
- éclat October 25, 2016 onthevirg
- Has Anyone even taken into Consideration..? October 25, 2016 Jon-Paul
- #203 - Fern in a gully July 30, 2016 David Ferrie
- Please everyone who reads this post, please fire a letter, email, or fax to Roger Goodell July 20, 2016 Jon-Paul
- One Sermon July 17, 2016 nysabucco
- The Struggle with Hope July 17, 2016 nysabucco
- The Message in the Ads bluedrew.wordpress.com/2017/02/14/the… 4 months ago
- Why I Went to the Demonstration. bluedrew.wordpress.com/2017/02/01/why… https://t.co/ttl4Xb8Rkb 4 months ago
- Heading to #Westlake! #NoBanNoWall 4 months ago
- RT @hkkang: #standwithimmigrants #Seattle Emergency rally at Westlake park today 5-8pm. Let your voice heard! #NoBanNoWall 4 months ago
- RT @FootyMadPDX: The city attacked on 9/11 by radical Islamic terrorists rose 1st to fight the #MuslimBan. Who you callin' "snowflake"? #… 4 months ago
“Great” Thoughts of the Past
"Great" Thoughts by Andrew Viertel is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at https://bluedrew.wordpress.com/andrews-biography-short-version/.