I pretty much did nothing today. Well, I made batch of hash browns that was reminiscent of Pat and Lorraine’s back in Eagle Rock. I wanted to go down to Occupy Seattle, but it just wasn’t.in the cards today.
I’ve got a headache and a cold coming on, so I’m going let this suffice for tonights post.
- Is your family disaster ready? May 25, 2017 writewizard
- A Number Play : 3 November 11, 2016 Annapurani Vaidyanathan
- WPC: The Number Game November 9, 2016 Dahlia
- Whew! I found this to be an Interesting Thought... November 4, 2016 Jon-Paul
- éclat October 25, 2016 onthevirg
- Has Anyone even taken into Consideration..? October 25, 2016 Jon-Paul
- #203 - Fern in a gully July 30, 2016 David Ferrie
- Please everyone who reads this post, please fire a letter, email, or fax to Roger Goodell July 20, 2016 Jon-Paul
- One Sermon July 17, 2016 nysabucco
- The Struggle with Hope July 17, 2016 nysabucco
- The Message in the Ads bluedrew.wordpress.com/2017/02/14/the… 3 months ago
- Why I Went to the Demonstration. bluedrew.wordpress.com/2017/02/01/why… https://t.co/ttl4Xb8Rkb 3 months ago
- Heading to #Westlake! #NoBanNoWall 3 months ago
- RT @hkkang: #standwithimmigrants #Seattle Emergency rally at Westlake park today 5-8pm. Let your voice heard! #NoBanNoWall 3 months ago
- RT @FootyMadPDX: The city attacked on 9/11 by radical Islamic terrorists rose 1st to fight the #MuslimBan. Who you callin' "snowflake"? #… 3 months ago
“Great” Thoughts of the Past
"Great" Thoughts by Andrew Viertel is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at https://bluedrew.wordpress.com/andrews-biography-short-version/.