I pretty much did nothing today. Well, I made batch of hash browns that was reminiscent of Pat and Lorraine’s back in Eagle Rock. I wanted to go down to Occupy Seattle, but it just wasn’t.in the cards today.
I’ve got a headache and a cold coming on, so I’m going let this suffice for tonights post.
- Just a bit TIRED of "the Good Guy"? March 14, 2018 J.Paul
- Is it possible to work together? August 24, 2017 J.Paul
- Anyone affiliated with WordPress as a company... August 9, 2017 J.Paul
- Is your family disaster ready? May 25, 2017 writewizard2
- A Number Play : 3 November 11, 2016 Annapurani Vaidyanathan
- WPC: The Number Game November 9, 2016 Dahlia
- Whew! I found this to be an Interesting Thought... November 4, 2016 J.Paul
- éclat October 25, 2016 onthevirg
- Has Anyone even taken into Consideration..? October 25, 2016 J.Paul
- #203 - Fern in a gully July 30, 2016 David Ferrie
- RT @neiltyson: If Bears were in charge, after they hunted us to near-extinction, I wonder if they’d invent a candy called Gummy Humans. 5 months ago
- RT @BernieSanders: There have been more mass shootings than days this year. It is long, long overdue for Congress to take action on gun saf… 8 months ago
- RT @JohnFugelsang: People calling for #GunControlNow aren't "exploiting a tragedy;" they're trying to prevent the next one. 8 months ago
- RT @WAStateLib: Air Quality a la J.R.R.Tolkien. Stay indoors and mind your lungs everyone. twitter.com/NWSSpokane/sta… 9 months ago
- RT @tjragas: #ImpeachTrump because the children of this generation don't deserve to grow up feeling like all of this is normal. 10 months ago
“Great” Thoughts of the Past
"Great" Thoughts by Andrew Viertel is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at https://bluedrew.wordpress.com/andrews-biography-short-version/.