Well, yesterday I was writing about a drive in the country. What I neglected to mention was that we turned into my inlaws’ driveway at exactly 2:45 PM. Because I am a seriously disturbed person, I had already done the math and calculated that 2:45 PM local time on July 2 is the midway point in a non-leap year.
So yes, we are halfway through 2011, and my fellow postaday bloggers and I are halfway to attaining our goal. So, I’d like to commemorate this milestone with a Post in Ten Tweets, with a theme this time.
This theme is Things I Didn’t Know at the Dawn of 2011.
1) I was going to do a blog post every single day all year long. #notintheplan
2) I would learn to look at the world through a writer’s lens. #whatshallIwritetoday
3) I was going to get rid of my trusty grill just ahead of summer! #howdoI grill
4) I was going to start a balcony garden and deploy my Chia Obama. #greenthumb?
5) I was going plant a sprouted potato and it would grow. #waytogoidaho
6) I would find myself defending my faith against atheists and fundamentalists alike. #whyme?
7) I’d be writing about the death of Osama Bin Laden and an assassination attempt on a Congresswoman. #guns
8) I’d be successful in doing a post every day. #I’mdoingit!
9) I’d truly enjoy the endeavor and get to converse with readers around the world. #thankyou
10) I’d be looking forward to the second half. #Let’sgoforwardtogether
So folks, thank you for staying with me all this time. I truly do appreciate your comments, your input, and your encourgagement, so don’t be shy about joining the conversation.